Desiree and Scott, Mom and Dad Heckaman are absolutely thrilled for you both. We are looking forward to having a new baby to spoil rotten. Keep posting the news as it come in. Love Mom and Dad H.
Dear Mommy & Daddy, Thank you for blogging so my grandparents can see me as I grow. They are all very excited and happy to be part of this journey we are taking as a family. Maybe I will be smiling the next time my picture is taken. If I'm not moving a lot now, just wait a little longer and I'll make up for it. Mommy, maybe you should take a nap while you can...hee hee hee. love, BabyO p.s. grandma & grandpa O said hi...
YEA!!! He's finally premiered! You'll love having a boy, even though girls are more fun to dress! Now we just have to live closer so I'll be his favorite aunt too!!! (That's right--I'm Janna and Vienna's favorite aunt and that won't change!):)
Desiree and Scott,
ReplyDeleteMom and Dad Heckaman are absolutely thrilled for you both. We are looking forward to having a new baby to spoil rotten.
Keep posting the news as it come in.
Love Mom and Dad H.
Dear Mommy & Daddy,
ReplyDeleteThank you for blogging so my grandparents can see me as I grow. They are all very excited and happy to be part of this journey we are taking as a family. Maybe I will be smiling the next time my picture is taken. If I'm not moving a lot now, just wait a little longer and I'll make up for it. Mommy, maybe you should take a nap while you can...hee hee hee.
love, BabyO
p.s. grandma & grandpa O said hi...
YEA!!! He's finally premiered! You'll love having a boy, even though girls are more fun to dress! Now we just have to live closer so I'll be his favorite aunt too!!! (That's right--I'm Janna and Vienna's favorite aunt and that won't change!):)
ReplyDelete